If you own a Japanese or American electric car or plug-in hybrid with a Type 1 SAE J1772 charging socket and you want to charge it on public or domestic chargers that have a Type 2 European plug, you will need a Type 1 to Type 2 cable.
The power that you can charge depends on that of the on-board charger of the electric car, with this cable the maximum charging current is 32A monophase or max. 7,4 kW.
- Brand: Duosida
- Single-phase cable
- Specification: 3 x 6 mm² (L1, N, PE) + 2 x 0.5mm² (PP, CP)
- Maximum electric current: 32 А
- Operating voltage: 240 VAC
- Power: 7,4 kW
- Contact resistance: max. 0.5 mΩ
- Operating cycles:> 10,000 on / off cycles
- Operating temperature: -30 ° C to 50 ° C
- Electric car connector: Type 1 female, SAE J1772 standard
- Charger station connector: Type 2 male, IEC62196-2 standard
- Cable type: straight
- Length: 5 meters
- Degree of protection: IP44
- Cable color: green
- Connector color: white
- Certificates: CE, TÜV, IEC, RoHS
- Warranty: 24 months
- Weight: 2,500 kg.