Most electric cars and plug-in hybrids are equipped with a single-phase on-board charger with a maximum power of 3,8kW. The plug-in charging cable that you receive with your car is usually factory-limited to a maximum of 10-13 Amps (2.9kW) of the control box to it.
The Duosida portable EV charger can be is plugged into an ordinary socket and has a 5m cable with a Type 1 connector that is standard for most Japanese and American electric cars. With it, you can charge 16 amps (3.8 kW), which is the maximum for home socket and charge the car’s battery by about 30% faster.
The charger is universal and compatible with all SAE J1772 (Type 1) electric cars and can be powered from all types of sockets via suitable adapters.
We recommend your home electrical system to be inspected by a certified electrician.
- Manufacturer: DUOSIDA
- Model: 3030-PSE-16-5C-ES 220V
- Maximum power: 3.7 kW (single phase)
- Operating voltage: 240 VAC
- Maximum phase current: 16 A
- Output Connector: Type 1
- Connector type: Female, SAE J1772 standard
- Input plug: Shuko
- Box material: Plastic
- Indication: LED indication when powering, connecting, charging, or having a problem
- Degree of protection: IP54 protection against environmental impact
- Cable color: black
- Connector color: blue
- Cable size: 3 x 2.5 mm2 + 2 x 0.75 mm2
- Output cable length: 5 meters
- Operating temperature: 25 ° C to 50 ° C (storage) / -30 ° C to 85 ° C (in use)
- Certificates: CE
- Inlet cable length: 55 cm
- Weight: 3,000 kg.