You can pay for your order with traditional bank transfer provided by PaySera as payment processor. You can also use all available Paysera payment tools supported for pre-existent Paysera account holders.
PaySera offers the following payment options with different availability:
- Electronic Banking allows for direct bank transfer payment from your online banking account in supported banks.
- WebMoney / E-money payment options available for Paysera account holders.
- SMS payments available for more than 50 countries and via all major mobile operators for small purchases of up to 43 EUR.
- SEPA Instant transfer for EU countries for orders of up to 15 000 EUR. Available for registered Paysera users.
- Manual / Traditional Bank Transfer available internationally.
The manual bank transfer payment option will generate an invoice with unique transaction number and register your order as “Pending payment”. You will then have to initiate the bank transfer manually to complete your payment.
- Bank transfer must be made in the currency you chose to checkout in (top-left on page screen setting).
- Your local bank rates and fees for the money transfer service apply.
- If we don’t receive payment for pending orders for more than 7 business days the orders are considered abandoned and are canceled.
To pay for your order with bank transfer:
- Choose “Paysera Checkout” as payment method.
- From the available options choose the following logo:
- Then “Place Order” to complete your checkout. You will be redirected to Paysera website where you will see your generated invoice and bank transfer instructions.
- Once we receive your payment, we will process your order and despatch it to the shipping address you have provided at checkout.