Metal three-phase charging stations for 2 electric cars Legrand 059049. For charging all-electric vehicles (equipped with single-phase and three-phase chargers) and plug-in hybrids in Mode 2 or Mode 3 in complete safety.
Legrand 059049 charging stations for electric cars
- Series: Legrand Green Up Premium
- Compliant with standards IEC 61851-1 and 61851-22.
- Charging station power can be adjusted with adapted protection devices and power supply circuits. Local wireless communication via embedded Bluetooth for configuration and control of charging station via smartphone or tablet using the IOS or Android compatible app.
- Available functions: changing station status, daily charging program, charging station activation/deactivation, power management, firmware updates
- Application additional functions: weekly changing program, consumption monitoring with cloud storage for data, status notification
- Equipped with:
- a 2P+E socket with Green Up Access safety shutter featuring the innovative Green Up system, a Legrand Group technology which activates “maximum power” mode, ensuring fast, safe charging for 2P+E plugs (Mode 2)
- a 3P+N+E (T2S) Type 2 socket with blanking plates (single-phase or three-phase operation) with pilot wire (Mode 3).
- Connected and protected from the electrical panel via 1 protected dedicated line (2 dedicated lines for 2-vehicle charging station).
- Off-peak control option via contactor, clock, and switch (volt-free contact input 12 V=).
- Remote ON/OFF control option (volt-free contact input 12 V=).
For wall-mounting version need to buy Legrand 059053 kit supplied with a metal front cover.
For freestanding version need to buy Legrand 059054 mounting pedestal supplied with a metal front cover.
Remote wireless IP communication with communication kit Legrand 059056.
See related products.